Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
COTTAGE9 is committed to removing any infringing material from the site. To facilitate this, COTTAGE9 has put in place a COTTAGE9 Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report anything that infringes their rights. It is in COTTAGE9's interest to ensure that anything infringing is removed from the site, as they erode Buyers’ trust.
COTTAGE9 respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement.
How to report Infringement
If you believe that your IP right has been infringed in any way, you may follow the below process. We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.The email should contain:
1. Identification or description of the copyrighted work/trademark that has been infringed.
2. Clear description or identification of where the alleged infringing material is located at www.Cottage9.com with adequate particulars.
3. Website links to the locations of original materialwith proof that such material is copyrighted (Note: COTTAGE9 is unable to process requests, which do not specify exact URLs to the content alleged infringed. Please do not provide specific links and not links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time).
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. Your affidavitto the effect that you believe the material allegedly infringed iscopyrighted with proof thereof, that you have an authority/ownership to notify the alleged infringement with proof of such authority/ownership.